LECTURER POSITIONS - AY2017/2018
RVRC is seeking applications for the position of Lecturers to join its highly-motivated team in Academic Year 2017/2018. Successful candidates with suitable expertise and relevant experience will contribute to the development, teaching and management of components in the two-year programme, including:
a) An integrated, interdisciplinary approach to sustainability.
b) Workplace readiness, including experiential learning, real world application and readiness for internship/workplace.
c) Short-term interdisciplinary learning non-modular components encompassing a diversity of indoor and outdoor disciplines for the second year programme.
RVRC is looking for faculty who can demonstrate the following attributes:
• strong grounding in teaching and learning at tertiary level
• passionate about nurturing and working with students
• a wide background in indoor and outdoor education, with a strong interest in sustainability
• keen to explore innovative and alternative ways of facilitating student learning
• learner-centric and learning-centric
• possess a spirit to shape and influence the direction of the College
We welcome you to apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following documents:
• Cover letter
• Resume (including three referees)
• One-page teaching philosophy statement
• Student feedback (if available)
• Personal Data Consent Form (mandatory for non-NUS applicants) [click here to download the form]
• Other supporting documents
For any query, please drop an email to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.