The following College and University Level Financial Aid Schemes are available to help defray the cost of staying and studying for all incoming RVRC students. We strongly encourage all our students to apply for the College Level financial aid in addition to the existing NUS schemes if they require assistance.
Application for Scholarship is now open. Students can submit the application via the UTown Scholarship Portal by 15 June 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews at RVRC in June and July 2017.
This grant will assist students with meeting the cost of staying at RVRC. Full-time NUS students of all nationalities are eligible for this (exchange students are not eligible for this grant). Applications are now open for AY2017/2018. Please click here to apply
Recipients of other bursaries/scholarships or financial aid shall ensure that the provisions of the award do not prohibit them from holding the College Grant.
- Residential Programme Bursaries (RPB) – RVRC students who are not successful for the College Level Financial Aid Scheme will be considered for RPB. Please refer to this webpage.
- Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) – RVRC students who are Singapore citizens can also apply to the PSEA Scheme for compulsory College fees (i. e. accommodation and meal plans). Please refer to this webpage.
- For Full-time undergraduate students, please submit the applications for NUS financial aid immediately through the Office of Financial Aid portal after applying for admission to NUS.
- Upon receipt of financial aid application, applicants will be automatically considered for all other NUS bursaries, where eligible.
- Students offered a bursary/scholarship by both the OFA/Faculty and RVRC, will be informed if the awards can be held concurrently. If not, the award with the lower quantum will be automatically withdrawn.
- If you missed the application deadline for bursary and college grant but are in need of financial assistance, please login to the NUS Undergraduate Financial Aid Portal, state the reason(s) for your late application and proceed to apply accordingly.
- For general enquiries on university level financial aid, please call 6516 2870 or submit a query to the Office of Admissions.