ICG Volleyball Gold

The annual Inter-College Games (ICG) are held at the start of Semester 2. bringing together the NUS Residential College community in sporting participation and enthusiasm. One of the highlights of the ICG 2024 for RVRC was winning the Volleyball Gold.

Youngkyu (Year 2), the Volleyball IG Captain 2023-24 reflects: I consider myself fortunate to be the captain of RV Volleyball as the team has always demonstrated endless dedication and unwavering team spirit. It was indeed a joy to lead the team and all the memories we have created in this journey will be cherished. Although I have now stepped down from the Captaincy, I hope for RV Volleyball’s continued triumph and growth in the years ahead!

Chester (Year 1), Volleyball IG Captain 2024-25 reflects: ICG volleyball is a core memory for me. I will not forget the feeling of winning, but most importantly I will never forget the laughter and celebrations on the court with the team I call my family at RVRC.

As the semester draws to a close, the Interest Groups will begin planning their training for the next ICG season. We hope that the community bonds and friendships forged in playing together, and winning together, will encourage a greater number of students to participate in ICG 2025, or simply take the first step towards playing for their houses in the RVRC Inter House Games 2024.